Thursday, January 13, 2011

Randoms for the New Year





~Galations 5:13, "You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92isX62fv1g

Shannon is obsessed with this song, "Haunted." Actually, I am obsessed with Taylor Swift in general. And so I will see her in concert in May! Theory: You only live here once. Might as well live it.


I am also a big fan of "Change This Heart" by Sidewalk Prophets." Here are the amazing lyrics.

I've been trying to run away from this harsh reality
no matter where I turn my back You're always right in front of me.
And so I push you away but I don't know that I'm wrong.
I don't know the words to say to make my faith that strong

So I will pray to You right now
to take away my sin
heal away my brokenness
and change this heart again.
Without you I am nothing
but a weak and dying man,
so I will pray to You right now
change this heart again

What is going through the motions if my life is still the same?
Everyday's the same old puzzle all the pieces re-arranged.
And I refuse Your help out of my own selfish pride.
Lord I have so many messes to cover up and hide

So I will pray to You right now
to take away my sin
come heal away my brokenness
and change this heart again.
Without You I am nothing
but a weak and dying man
So I will pray to You right now
change this heart again


Also, I think this is the greatest video ever made. Especially with New Year's changes and all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwtcwQwgdsA&ob=av2nm

No comments:

Post a Comment