Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ecuador Photos





~2 Corinthians 5:17, "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has gone, the new has come."

This verse will be on my mind as I begin this new year. I get married on June 18, which I'm excited about. And I have to get past a couple things on my mind, which is going to continue to be challenging. But I'm sure that with God and good friends, we'll have some good times :)


Here are some photos from my trip to Ecuador December 27-January 4.


Quito, Ecuador-located in the mountains

Giant rose at a rose farm

standing on the Equator

cute roadside calf

an interesting way to sell your product

The devil's face carved into the side of a mountain

mule!

giant leaf

mule! The mules weren't part of the tour provided by ISU,
but I did inform some people about these wonderful critters :)

pineapple

inside of a banana plant

I thought the mango looked neat in the dead and green vegetation

pretty flower in a lime tree

biker dude

proud peacock


view of the Pacific Ocean from my balcony

getting ready to go tubing in the ocean!

New Year's Eve festivities

fires all along the beach

getting ready to go to the ocean again

pretty bird

Rice plantation-rice at the beginning, middle, and last stages of development

Guayaquil-largest city (population) in Ecuador

church steeple!

heaven :)

heaven again :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are quite beautiful. I'll bet this is a trip you'll never forget!

    ReplyDelete