Friday, November 5, 2010

Grace is an Ocean







~Ephesians 4:2, "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love."



"A blog about what?" asked a friend when I told her of my idea. Good question. Should I write a blog about mules? Wedding planning? Random quotes? 



No, those were all lame ideas. I decided that if I were to write a blog, it would be like those free-writing activities in English class. You know, the ones where the teacher gives you paper and a pen and says, "Ten minutes. Ready, set, go!" Basically, my blog will be about whatever comes out of my fingers.

"Grace is an Ocean" came to be the title of this post because it happens to be a line in my favorite song at the minute I posted this. Yes, my favorite song literally does change minute by minute! Currently, it's David Crowder Band's "How He Loves Us."

"Pretty in Pink, Wicked in Spurs" happens to be the slogan on the shirt I most recently purchased. It came to be the title of my blog because I randomly thought of it when I was working on a class assignment earlier. (Those of you who haven't had a long conversation with me before will be surprised by the randomness inside my head.) I decided it was a good title for anything I may ever put up here.






1 comment:

  1. What an appropriate blog title, I love it.
    Oh...and I love your quote too!

    Live life to its fullest and enjoy each day.

    ReplyDelete