Monday, November 29, 2010

Life is EXHAUSTING




~"God is our (my) refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."-Psalm 46:1


Back at school...Class/work hardcore 8-5 every day, followed by an event every night Sun (last night)-Thurs. The two big projects I have this week I've known about forever, but I haven't finished them yet. I'm burnt out as heck and ready for this semester to end.


Today I woke up and was sick. I had to go to my 8 am class in case of attendance. There was attendance today so I'm glad I went, but I slept the whole time so it did me no good as far as learning. Then I skipped my other 2 classes because I went back to my dorm and fell into a comasleep. Jenni walked in and I remember telling her hi but I think I grunted it. And fell back asleep. Then I woke up for lunch completely refreshed 3 hours later.


Even my Bible is exhausted. I keep it on my loft next to my mattress, and when I reached up earlier to grab my phone I bumped my Bible a little and a corner of the cover fell daintily to the floor. It's a sign.

1 comment: